Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Play Time

With only a handful of at home days left, I'm trying earnestly to soak up all the precious moments that I can. Lately, Mia has been more alert and interactive. She loves to play with mommy, which mostly consists of listening to mommy's silly voice or watching mommy contort her face into sudden expressions. The smiles that Mia gives will literally melt your heart. Here are some pictures in of our most recent little play time.


Doesn't that look fun! I'll post again, tomorrow, on thoughts about returning to work. Right now, I'm just enjoying mommy-hood that I can't talk about my feelings without getting emotional!

5 comments:

Elise said...

Hi Erin

Those pictures sure do melt my heart - what an absolute sweetheart Mia is.

I just love the absolute joy I get out of making my daughter giggle and laugh. The things us mummy's will do do get a laugh. Ohh this is one of the beautiful joys of motherhood.

Thank you so much for the comments you left on my blog - just beautiful. I am so glad that I have met you as you are also a blessing in my life.

Stephanie said...

I know exactly how you feel. It was SO hard to go back - especially given those adorable little smiles! Trust me, it does get better. But there also isn't a day that goes by that I don't want to be with my little baby girl. As long as she is in good hands, you are doing the best thing for her.

Man, she is super cute!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a cutie!

It is so hard to leave them and go to work. I cried the first time. Some days, I just don't want to let her go. Other days, I'm so glad that she has other people that love her and care for her. Plus, she has some friends that she can play and interact with.

It does get better.

April said...

Precious...nothing quite like a baby....
have a happy day Erin

April said...

OH and ..I have a question...where you comment line reads..random ramblings...how did ya do that?

feel free to email me
aprilshowerz12@hotmail.com

thanks !!