Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fingers down the chalkboard

Well, I was just tagged by my SIL, Raising Allikaye, to list 6 random things that most people don't know about me. Since most of you know so much about me, I'll try not to make it too boring. :)

  • I absolutely hate the words "moist" and "supple." When I hear those words it is as if someone has just run their fingers down the chalkboard. YIKES!
  • When I put my deodorant on in the morning, I rub my arms back and forth in a quick running motion, just to make sure the deo is in there good and tight.
  • I have a freakishly strong craving for hotdogs -- I just can't get enough of them. It's rather disturbing actually!
  • I secretly would love to be an interior decorator or wedding planner or both! I can't make up my mind - that's why I'm neither! :)
  • I love to be on stage singing, acting, being silly, whatever. I'm not shy in front of people. However, I CAN NOT play the piano in front of anyone. I took lessons for about 10 years, and totally freaze up when anybody is around.
  • When we win the powerball (after we actually start playing) I want to adopt lots of babies from all over the world. And then build a huge house so they all have their own room, and hire a maid!

Ok! There you go...a few random things about me. I tag, Adventures of E and T, Bill and Tara, and Erika. Can't wait to hear all about you!

6 comments:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I love hot dogs too!! Now I'm going to be craving one for the rest of the day.

Thanks for stopping by my blog...you're little one is just too precious!

Elise said...

That's an interesting list, a good read. Thank you for sharing. I've never thought about the words "moist" and "supple", but now that you've mentioned them, you're dead right, they're certainly not my favourite words either.

I laughed when I read your comment about applying your deodorant - the imagery of it all put a smile on my face. It's funny the things we just get into the habit of doing.

I'll have to put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with for 6 random things about myself.

Little Sweethearts said...

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

I see now that it's just a tiny bit early to be relating to the life of 8 year olds!

You definitely got it right in your previous post: time just flies by (believe me I know!)and all those little moments have to be thoroughly enjoyed. Kids won't want to sit on your lap forever... Wish they would.

Tania

mommy k said...

I didn't know you played the piano! We could have been playing mother-daughter-in-law duets all this time! From now on we will be able to entertain the family on get togethers!!!!!!Perfect......

Stephanie said...

I found your blog on another comment section from someone who commented me - if that makes sense :) I love your blog and your daughter is beautiful!! Almost a year apart from my own :)

I feel compelled to comment because I do the exact same thing with my deodorant! And my husband thinks I'm very crazy :) Too funny!

April said...

Yep...I do the deoderant thing too...and I could eat a hot dog everyday....either with ketchup and mustard...or the southern way..with chili slaw and mustard....love your blog..I am linking it...

have a happy day