Monday, April 7, 2008

One Month Check-Up

Today was Mia's one month check-up and she did so well! She is up to 8lbs. 12 oz and at 20 3/4 inches long. I knew she had grown bigger! All of her measurements put her in the 50 percentile, and the doctor finds nothing wrong with her.


Lately, she has been more awake during the day. She enjoys laying on her back and watching all that is going on around her. Here are a few more pictures. Enjoy!


Mia is laying on her "smart starts" play mat
Mia laying on the couch trying hard not to fall asleep :)
This is Your Highness falling asleep in her carseat

1 comment:

Elise said...

I have come across your blog via a comment you left on "Today's Creative Blog".

Just wanted to let you know that I have visited. I'm glad that I did because I have enjoyed reading your blog. Your Baby girl, Mia, is gorgeous.