Friday, May 9, 2008

Sweet, Little Dreams



Mia has always been a happy baby. She smiles and her eyes sparkle. She coos and giggles and a smile spreads across your face. And, lately, she has found the art of laughing.

She loves to laugh at daddy when he "toots" on her tummy with his lips.

She loves to laugh when she is laying on her play mat, watching the world go round.

She loves to giggle when mommy says, "You got a nakey bottom! What are you doing with a nakey bottom?"

Best of all....
She loves to laugh when she is falling asleep. Here is my theory: I truly believe she is dreaming about Jesus. Like she and Jesus have these little inside jokes, so when she falls asleep, they giggle over something that I can never understand, but it puts her to rest in His arms. It is certainly the best security I could ever wish for her. I just wish I could be in on the fun!

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

How sweet. What a great theory, too!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh that is so cute! I love that idea of laughing with Jesus! That cute, Mia!

Tabitha said...

I agree ~ that is so sweet!!
She sounds like one very cute and happy little girl.
love and hugs
Tabitha XX

Elise said...

Hi Erin

How beautiful. All of Mia's smiles and giggles would be infectious and keep you and Casey smiling as well.

What a comforting theory, baby Mia dreaming about Jesus.

Love and hugs
Elise

Stephanie said...

So sweet! She's precious....aren't they just adorable when they are sleeping? I love little girls :)

Happy Belated Mother's Day!