Friday, June 26, 2009

An Important Mission...

In planning and dreaming of precious baby #2, Casey and I have been scouring the baby books for the most perfect girl names. We have agreed on a little boy name, but can not agree on a little girl name. Thousands of names have crossed our path, but not one has made both of us excited. So, I challenge you for your most beautiful suggestions. Now, don't give away the names you have tucked away for your next little girl; I don't want to gain the title Name Thief, but I would like to add some other options into the mix.

Here are some guidelines:
1. Fairly creative (I don't like names used by everyone)
2. A middle name option wouldn't hurt too
3. The name meaning, if you have it

Thanks! I look forward to seeing all the creative suggestions

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a nanny, there was a little girl in the twins' preschool class named London. I always thought it was pretty and unique!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I like Matilda...I don't know anybody with that name (and my hubby won't let me use it). I think Marie would be a good middle name.

Stephanie said...

Brenlynn
Vivian
Phoenix
Corinne
Hope you get some good suggestions!!
I like London mentioned above too! (my sons name is Landon though, so I couldnt use that one!)

Tony and Heather said...

I don't have any suggestions, but here are my favorite baby name websites. On this one, you can find names that compliment the name Mia (http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/similarity_of_Mia.html). And this one has some really cool applications (http://www.babynamewizard.com). Good luck!

Stephanie said...

I don't think I ever got to wish you Congratulations for expecting your new little bundle :) When is your due date??

Some girl names I really love are Addison, Ella, Kinsley and Kayla. Hope you guys find one that suits you!