Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is fun...

I've noticed this on a few of my favorite blogs, and though I wasn't tagged, I thought I'd jump in and be part of the cool group!

A. Attached or single...Attached to handsome Casey
B. Best Friend...Not counting my handsome man, my Nikki
C. Cake or pie...um, both please!
D. Day of Choice...the times spent with Casey and Mia
E. Essential items...mascara and cute shoes. Cute shoes just make you feel good inside
F. Favorite color...purple, pink and green
G. Gummi bears or worms...Gummy worms! There is just so much more gummy to them
H. Hometown...originally = Cederville, OH.
I. Favorite Indulgence...hot chocolate while reading a good book. Or shopping for shoes
J. January or July...July! I much prefer the warm to the cold.
K. Kids...One beautiful little girl Mia...a few more in my thoughts of the future
L. Life isn't complete without...a relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
M. Marriage date...June 1, 2007
N. Number of Siblings... 2 brothers. Eric (getting ready to marry Emily) and Nate
O. Oranges or Apples...Oranges in the winter and GREEN apples in the summer.
P. Phobias...snakes and kidnapping
Q. Quotes..."Treat people according to who they can be so they can see what they out to be."
R. Reasons to smile...I do not fear death for there is only life
S. Season of choice... Summer! Green grass, the smell of clear sky, the colors that paint the ground and fun, outside adventures
T. Tag...Emily, Jeni, Girl, and Lindsey.
U. Unknown fact about me...I can't eat when my food is all touching on one plate
V. Vegetable...snow peas. YUMMY!
W. Worst habit...Lately? saying Fabulous. I mean, seriously! Where did that come from?
X. XRay or Ultrasound...Ultrasound, by far. There is absolutely nothing more precious than that
Y. Your favorite food... Hot dogs! With TONS..and I mean TONS...of ketchup and mustard
Z. Zodiac Sign... Sagittarius - but who care? :)

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

OK, first of all, LOVE the new blog look! So adorable!!
Second, thanks for tagging me for my first ever meme!! I'm so excited!
Third, I so didn't know you were from Ohio! Me too! Medina...Small world, right? :)

April said...

love love love the new look....nothing like a blog make-over. I am having one soon...its like a fresh haircut !!!

Jeni said...

Fun post!
Love the new picture of Mia! What a beauty!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

love the header!! it is soooo cute. i love hot dogs too. i'm embarrassed to admit i'd like those instead of some fancy dinner.

Stephanie said...

That's a good meme - much better than some of the others out there.

I agree with you on ultrasounds over xrays for sure!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I've got this one sitting on my backburner from a while ago and for got about it!

And, I would totally pic an x-ray, too!

Tabitha said...

I absolutely love the new look of your blog ~ it is great!!
love and hugs to you XXXXXX

Elise said...

Hi Erin

Wow, your new blog layout is, dare I say it, fabulous!

I enjoyed reading through this post and learning more about you.

I am with you when it comes to a good book and a hot chocolate - that is one of life's simple pleasures, but it is bliss.

Lots of love
Elise