Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Sicky *update*

Thank you for all your prayers! Mia is doing much better, though we are still concerned a little about her overall attitude throughout the day. She is getting more cranky than normal, not really enjoying taking her bottle, and nap times are just a nightmare. I'm thinking this is more of a phase than anything, but still hope that they do find something the matter so we can put an end to this "madness!"

I have great pictures from this weekend that I hope to share shortly. Thanks again, friends.

Oh! If you have any suggestions about how to make sleepy time a little more smooth than it is right now, I would greatly appreciate it!

Buh-bye!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

So glad to hear that Mia is a bit better ~ I had kept checking to see if you had updated on how she was!! They do go through funny phases ~ my 2 were like that ~ they would sleep really well and then all of a sudden they just wouldn't sleep!!
Hope all is much better soon XXXX

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear she is better! Sick babies make me sad...

I think it's probably a phase. Same thing here every now and again. It passes. Usually pretty quick :)