Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday's Twelve

Twelve things I can't wait for, coming up next week!

1. Colorado, mountain air
2. The smell of dirt walk ways, and horse stables
3. One whole week with my fabulous husband, and beautiful daughter
4. Treating other families to an enjoyable time together
5. Reading a "no-brainer" book in the glorious sunshine
6. Playing with Mia in the pool
7. Watching my husband enjoy not working
8. Letting someone else cook and clean for me
9. A few, invigorating hikes to get my blood flowing
10. A cabin all to ourselves
11. Burning extra calories just because there are no cars
12. Afternoon naps

I'm headed to Deer Valley Dude Ranch for a business trip. Casey and Mia get to join me!

Yee-HAW!

8 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Sounds like a great time! Especially if Ms. Mia continues sleeping through the night!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I want to work where YOU work! How fun! Have a great time :)

April said...

Yay !! sounds like you are escaping your cubicle...have fun !!

Tabitha said...

Wow, that sounds wonderful ~ hope all 3 of you have a fantastic time together.
love and hugs Tabitha XX

Elise said...

Hi Erin

What a glorious week you have coming up and all the more special that you get to spend every bit of it with your husband and Mia.

It sounds like bliss and I hope that you enjoy every single minute of it.

Love and hugs
Elise

Anonymous said...

How fun girl! I am sure that will be a blast. Thanks for the comment on the last blog. I haven't been the best about blogging lately. I have my moments with blogging. I am so glad Mia is doing so well. She is a true blessing from the Lord. I am so happy for the Gerster family. Take Care and God Bless. Talk to you soon!

OHmommy said...

Please blog about what it is like to take an afternoon nap.


Please?

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

soonercolby said...

Congrats - enjoy every moment!!