Thursday, June 12, 2008

M&M Day

Mommy is so tired from our excursions, so it is my turn to keep you posted on the latest happenings!

Today's M&M day turned into a history lesson in the life of mommy. For some reason, we had to collect all of her addresses for the last seven years. Though I haven't been around long enough to learn the "ins and outs" of what is socially acceptible, I'm assuming that these many apartments, in that amount of time, is not the social norm. We drove around collecting addresses for what seemed like an eternity. Place like:

and this..

and even this...


And that isn't even the half of it! Twelve different addresses in just seven years. I'd like to tell you that this was an enjoyable time; that I could not wait to see the next cramped in dwelling place, that housed my mommy for but a few months. That, however, would be a lie! After only a few short minutes, I just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer. I feel bad, as I know mommy was trying to show a little bit of herself, but, honestly...can you blame me!?


Later that day, we got to spend time with my friend Hannah and her mommy. That was super fun! We met at the mall, where Hannah and rode around in our own private carriages. Then we went to the play area. Hannah ran all around as I sat on my blanket and giggled at her. It was a blast!


Then mommy and I went home. I got a long afternoon nap in, so I could let mommy get my laundry done (the pile was getting out of control.) It was a lovely day all in all.


I can't wait for the next one! Well, talk to you later.


Love, Mia

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

Wow Mia what a great little Blogger you are!!! (ha ha). It sounds like you and your Mummy had alot of fun ~ love the photos of you and your friend ~ you are both so cute!!
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX

Elise said...

Hi there Mia, what a busy, but fun day you had with your Mummy. I am still in awe of your Mummy for moving 12 times in seven years.

I love hearing all about your M&M days, they are always so special.

Are you still having your big sleeps for mummy and daddy at night?

Love
Elise

Stephanie said...

I love the M&M Day recaps. You guys always have so much fun - wish I could join you!
Happy Friday!!

Chris said...

Good job, Mia! Way to be there with your mom as she totes you along for some history! Maybe next time she can take you to something more fun like all the ice cream shops she's been to! ;-)

soonercolby said...

How precious!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Mia sure has some amazing typing and story telling skills!

Sounds like your M&M say was yet another success!