Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To cut or not to cut...

Well. It's done. My new "do." And I ABSOLUTELY love it! I actually feel like it is the best haircut in a long time. I was getting my haircut at Toni & Guy, and they do a great job, however, I wasn't totally satisfied with the look I was getting. It didn't quite match the grand picture in my head. So, I tried someone new...actually she is a friend of mine who works at a small salon, in Palmer Lake, called HairPlay!

Anyway, I tried to go close to option #4, since that was the most favored. However, in order to not totally shock my husband with the drastic length difference, I kept it a little longer. The cut still has the wonderful appeal of a short "do."


*drum role pa-lease.....*



11 comments:

Isn't she lovely said...

OOOH... I LOVE it!!! So cute!! Simply beautiful!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Super cute! You totally rock the bangs, too! I love the "whispiness" of it.

Stephanie said...

Totally cute! Great pick! Hope the hubs enjoyed it!

Stephanie said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!

That is one super sassy and stylish cut missy!

Jeni said...

Cute and Sassy!

Tara said...

OH WOW! You are one hot mama! LOVE it!

Tabitha said...

I love it ~ it looks totally wonderful and really suits you.
love and hugs XXXX

a boy a girl and a pug said...

It looks amazing! I absolutely love the layers!

Elise said...

Oh Erin, your new cut looks fabulous. It's very sassy.

Lots of love
Elise

Little Sweethearts said...

I think the haircut suits you really well!! (yay, I voted no. 4 as well!!)

Love,
Tania

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin!
WOW, I really love your haircut! It looks like something I would get...speaking of which...I need a haircut in a bad way...
I just love reading your blog when I have not much to do at work! I love hearing your stories about everday life!
Later! Marti