Thursday, March 20, 2008

A note from the Princess herself

Hi!

I've been rather quiet the last few weeks, and you can expect that for awhile longer, unless you want to come over at night time. That's when I get excited to be awake and spend time with Mommy and Daddy; you are more than welcome to join the party. Just give my mommy a call and we can arrange it. :)




Well, I thought I'd give you a little insight into the last week...

Things are going really well at home. I'm starting to get used to not being in tight spaces, so my legs and arms are feeling the freedom to express themselves. I love to kick my legs out straight, especially when Mommy has to change my diaper, and I love to stretch my arms up over my face and head when I wake up in the morning. I'm also learning all these cool new sounds that I can make. From grunting, to screaming, to snorting, and even the occassional squeek. This is really handy in allowing me to communicate with Mommy on how life is exactly at this second.

Daddy went to work this week. I do miss him terribly. Things are so fun when he comes home, picks me up and tells me how beautiful I am. I do enjoy time with Mommy as well. We have been doing many things together. We have gone to visit people who have been dying to see me, ran some errands, did some chores around the house (the laundry is just getting stacked) and have even taken some naps together. I love to sleep with mommy...she is so snuggly and warm. Other than that, it's just been a new week of learning and enjoying our routines.


I love you all very much and can't wait for you to hold me. Come over anytime.

Love, Mia

No comments: