Thursday, March 6, 2008

The arrival of our baby girl...






Mia Bella Gerster was born Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 5:00 p.m. She was 8 lbs. 3 oz and 20 inches long. Definately a healthy baby! Delivery went really well -- not really any complications which was extremely nice. My water broke that morning around 4:45 am that day and we headed to the hospital. I got to 5 cm by about 12:00 pm and then was at 9 cm by 3:00 pm. It took me about another hour to get to 10 cm and start pushing. I pushed for about 45 minutes until our little girl entered the world! What an exciting time it was.


Casey was GREAT! I could not have done any of that without him. He was by my side through every contraction, and was even trying to push with me. Thank God he didn't pass out, because we were pushing HARD! LOL!


We are so thrilled about our little girl. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Tara said...

She's so beautiful! Congratulations! I love that she came the day you were scheduled to be induced!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, what a blessing baby Mia is to the Gerster family.....More Girls......Please........Good job, Casey Baylor and Eryn........

Anonymous said...

Love to your sweet family!!!! You did an awesome Job! God has blessed our family with baby Mia.

Anonymous said...

we want to see more of little Mia. :)