Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a girl :)

With much anticipation, we headed toward the doctor's office to see our little baby yesterday. At 20 weeks and one day, I am over joyed that I am "half way there." Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being pregnant for the beautiful outcome, but I have realized that I just do not do pregnancy well. I know and accept that some women naturally enjoy, thrive and even crave the whole experience of pregnancy, but my body will not allow that; it is merely a means to a beautiful end, which I feel fine with. :)

With that said, my pregnancy with this baby has been, overall, a much smoother experience than with Mia. Not quite as sick, but I am still having "morning" sickness with a cloud of nausea that follows me around. But, I don't mind it that much as long as I keep things down. My secret weapon as of late...Orange Tea. YUM!

So, back to the exciting news. We did get to see our precious little girl, Lilia Amy, yesterday, and she is beautiful! I already see a difference between her and Mia, which is such a joy. We could not be more thrilled, and Daddy, especially, is way excited for a new little princess.

Enjoy her pictures :





5 comments:

Tony and Heather said...

I love your creative name! Did anybody's comments on the blog help? Congratulations!

Jeni said...

Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness....congrats! And I LOVE her name!!! So precious! Gotta love girlies! We need to get together soon!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you :) If I find out I'm having another little girl next month I will be overjoyed at that news - sisters are such a blessing. Congratulations on your new little princess. I love her name :) Simply beautiful :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! And, I love the same.

Sisters are the best!