Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pool Time

Mia L-O-V-E-S the water.


Sprinklers...


Bath tub...


Pouring out her sippy cup...


and the pool!


Recently Grandma bought a little pool for Mia that she can enjoy all through the days when she is at her house. Mia just loves it! I even use it as a bribe sometimes when she is having a tough time getting out of the house...


"Mia. Do you want to swim in your pool?" Mia eagerly runs to the back sliding door. "No honey. It's at Grandma's house. We have to go out the front door to the car." Mia quickly pivots on her sweet little toes and runs to the front door.


Yup, I'm a bribing momma. But only when it is truly beneficial for my daughter, and something I already know she is going to do/get. So, really, I'm just using the future as motivation.

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad she's loving the water so much.