Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One year today



My precious Mia Bella ~

A year ago, today, my heart fluttered with excitement as I dreamed about seeing your lovely face. Daddy and I could hardly stand the anticipation!

You have been the cream filling in our lives for the last year! The picture of perfection between two complete halves. Our life could never be complete without waking every morning to your beautiful smile and sweet, innocent hugs. Your beautiful spirit reaches to smooth any wounded soul, and your spunk challenges even the best of them to watch their back!


You are a beautiful girl, and I love you so dearly. I pray that the Lord continues to draw you to Him. I pray that your beautiful spirit longs to mirror your Savior, and that you learn exactly who you were made to be. The world will never be the same since you have graced it with your presence. You have so much to do, little one; there are tasks that only you can handle. If you keep your innocence and follow His leading, nothing can stand in your way.

Happy Birthday, Baby! I'm excited for so many more.

Love you forever, Mommy

7 comments:

Framed by Grace said...

Oh...Happy Birthday! I can't believe my baby just turned one either!

soonercolby said...

Oh Erin, this was beautiful! Thank you for sharing this.

Isn't she lovely said...

Happy birthday Mia!! See you tomorrow when you are a big 1 year old girl!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday, Mia!

Brett G said...

Holy crap! She can read already!

Tabitha said...

Happy first birthday to your sweet girl ~ the pictures are so lovely!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXX

Elise said...

Happy first birthday to your beautiful Mia.

I can hardly believe that she is one. The time seems to have passed by so quickly.

Love
Elise