Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sneak peek...

For all you diligent prayer warriors, here is the house that we are officially "under contract" with! Because the house is a "short sale," there are a few sensitive steps that we have to wait for until it is officially our house. I promise to share more details when we get to that point, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. ...Wait...Too late! We covet your prayers!

Here are some pictures, courtesy of Remax:
The front view

Dining room hutch, and entrance to the kitchen

the kitchen

the view from the house

6 comments:

Brett G said...

Can you divulge the neighbood? And is that Mt Yale in the background?

Tabitha said...

Oh my goodness ~ that is a lovely house and that view ~ how gorgeous!
I have my fingers (and toes...) crossed that it all goes ok for you,
love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Jeni said...

Nice house! I'm praying!

Ammie said...

Thats how we got our house...short sales are sometimes long but SO worth it! We love our house:) Praying for you guys!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! Beautiful!

You bought a house at the perfect time.

Ashley said...

How beautiful!! Where is this house!? Praying for you!